Back to News
Covid Vaccination update
Posted on 7 Jun 2021
Please book your covid vaccination appointment as soon as you are invited by the NHS. The Yorkshire Showground Centre in Harrogate is no longer providing first vaccinations so you will need to book one of the national sites via the NHS website at Book or manage your coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination - NHS (www.nhs.uk).
You can use this link if
- you're aged 30 or over
- you'll turn 30 before 1 July 2021
- you're at high risk from COVID-19 (clinically extremely vulnerable)
- you have a condition that puts you at higher risk (clinically vulnerable)
- you have a learning disability
- you're a frontline health or social care worker
- you get a Carer's Allowance, get support following an assessment by your local authority or your GP record shows you're a carer
Those aged 18-29 will be eligible in the next few weeks, please watch out for your invitation which may be sent by text. If your practice does not have your up to date mobile number please use your online registration to update your records.